- 20 Dec’17: Embarked on my first Ethnographic journey and to make new research connections.
- 30 Nov’17: My first CHI rejection! Will shoot for CSCW.
- 14 Nov’17: Our demo paper got accepted at SIGCSE. Seongtek Lim is the first author on the project.
- 19 Sep’17: Submitted paper (Making Design Practices Visible to Young Children) at CHI’17
- 22 Aug’17: Started working in Represent Lab & with Nicola Dell
- 15 Aug’17: Accepted PhD position at Cornell University.
- 28 Jul’17: Presented my first published paper at Social Media & Society’17. [Paper]
Hello! I am a first year PhD student in Human Computer Interaction at Cornell University. I work with Dr. Tapan Parikh and Dr. Nicola Dell. My primary interests lie in the areas of education and development contexts (ICT4D). In particular, I try to understand ways in which various communities use technologies for achieving their goals and design impactful solutions.